- #ebz What we have instead of moonlight, down in the Neath: the uncertain glow from phosphorescent thin… http://fallenlondon.com/c/4939 #
- #ebz The Masters of the Bazaar – Mr Wines, Mr Spices, Mr Veils and the rest – speak in high-pitched wh… http://fallenlondon.com/c/5342 #
- #ebz In a city where death can be temporary, lunatic murderers are not treated with especial respect. … http://fallenlondon.com/c/5696 #
- Everything packed or binned. Bills payed; refunds claimed; addresses redirected. now BEER #
- …and as I sit with my beer, it occurs to me for pretty much the first time that this is REALLY HAPPENING. from now, i'm not a UK resident #
- "goan fish curry" sounds more like an offensive imprecation than a lunch menu dish #
- #ebz These little charmers sneak into the bedrooms of sleepers and bite their eyes off. They take them… http://fallenlondon.com/c/6713 #
- UK successfully fled. Hurrah! Mumbai is exactly as sunny, loud, polluted and EXCELLENT as it's supposed to be. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
2 thoughts on “What I’ve been up to, week ending 2010-01-17”
So, an expat now? UKIP candidacy beckons…
I think I count as "itinerant" for the next six weeks or so; I'll update (and apply for UKIP membership) when I reach "expat" status.